Sunday, June 9, 2013

Teaser - What I'm Working on Now


Well, I have another really cute craft to show you on the next Craft-tastic Tuesday, but since that isn't until the 18th and I am so proud of these I thought I might share a photo or two or more.






That's right, I have been making a lot of headbands and I have only just got started. So far there are 13 and I have ordered the supplies for more. I love making these so much that I am considering selling them, if I can bring myself to part with any.
So they all have different steps depending on the embellishment so I am not sure yet which version to share with you. I may have to come back to this craft down the road to show you how they are all made.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, and always read them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...