Monday, July 29, 2013

Special News...


If you stopped by the blog at any point this weekend you may have noticed some cosmetic changes. As much as I like the dynamic templates on Blogger, they do limit some of the features (unless, I just don't know what I am doing). I decided to go to a more classic layout so I could put up a few badges on the page, like the "I sell on Etsy" badge.
Yes, that is right, I finally set up my shop and listed a few items. It has been a long time coming, as I have kept saying I would but procrastinating. But, without further ado, I present:
If you look to the right, there is an Etsy Mini gadget showing some of my listings. The store is a little sparse as I have only listed 3 items so far. I have a few items in the sewing room that are ready to be listed, and a few that need finishing first.
I would love any comments and suggestions you have that could help me improve my shop. If you see some grammatical errors, contradictions, omissions, or anything you think needs clarifying, please let me know. I am still figuring out some of the shipping fees, and what I have asked for shipping fees so far is completely guesstimated based on the vaguery of Canada Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, and always read them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...