Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sunny Sunny Days


There seems to be something almost therapeutic about hanging laundry on the line. I woke up early this morning and started the laundry right away so that I would have time to dry a second load on the line today. While I was hanging the laundry on the line I was listening to the birds singing in the trees. It just seemed like a better way to strart the day then my coffee that was forgotten on the counter getting cold.



Dan and I have spent this week in the sun gardening, Dan planted corn, spuds and peas in the back, put a red current bush in the ground and moved the strawberry patch. I weeded out the front flower bed and am hoping to see an array of flowers that I sowed pop up soon. I also put together a few planters on the front deck. The yard looks great.

Beautiful new smiles


We have finally been able to catch a few smiles on camera. Dan has a few more on his phone too. Meara is now two months old, round, and happy. Her nights seem to be on a regular schedule now. She is such a perfect baby.

Joseph has been getting creative with the camera
I found plenty of photos on my camera this week of the boys, the baby and the kitty to share. Enjoy the photos and all of that bright bright sunshine.
Megan





This is Meara with Grama Laurie at her baby shower and she somehow managed to sleep through the whole thing.


This kitty really wants to go outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, and always read them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...