Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sassy Stationary Swap 2013

I am addicted to parcels. No seriously, those wonderful little bundles that the mail lady brings by, it doesn't matter how mundane their contents, I just love them. This weekend, I packaged up an Etsy order to send off on Monday morning and it mocked me all weekend long. I just wanted to rip that package open. I have a problem. So when I heard about the Sassy Stationary Swap 2013 being hosted by Marisa of Burlap and Bananas I just couldn't resist.
Do you know what I love more than parcels? Cutesy note pads, notecards, pretty papers and pens that make writing feel like bliss. So what could be better than sending off a few of my favorite things to receive a parcel of more of my favorite things? Okay, maybe I am a dork.
Anyhow, I thought I better spread the love, so if you want to join the fun, visit Sassy Stationary Swap 2013 and send Marisa an email with your full name and address.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...